use this form for the plans you have made so far. You may copy and paste
it into an email to email@example.com -- or download and complete
PDF, take a picture of it or scan it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail it to Vern Barnet, Box 45414, Kansas CIty, MO 64171.
PLANNING YOUR WEDDING
Our wedding date 2021 _________ ____ Su M T W Th F Sa _____ am/pm
[If we plan a rehearsal, we want 2021 _________ ____ Su M Tu W Th F Sa _____ am/pm]
THE COUPLE: First party, Second party
1. Legal name
2. Legal name
PARTICIPANTS: Role, name(s), relationship (with children’s ages).
*Please use terminology appropriate to your wedding.two adult witnesses
* best man/left side attendant
* maid/matron of honor/right side attendant
* groomsmen/left side aides
* bridesmaids/right side aides
* bride’s escort
1. We want our wedding to be legal
/ ceremonial only.
2. The ceremony should be
3. We’d like these special absent or deceased people mentioned:
4. We will write our own vows. Yes / No / Maybe
5. We want to include our children in the ceremony. Yes / No / Maybe
6. We want to include these reading(s): ____________________________________________
7. We plan music — live / none / recorded
8. We plan printed programs. Yes / No
9. Our parents plan to attend. Yes / No
10. Everyone attending, including us, might total:
11. We do / do not want to see each other before the ceremony.
12. The wedding party and the couple enter by tradition / chapel plan / pairs / custom
14. We are presently out of town but both will arrive
in KC on: _________________________
What makes a wedding ceremony?
A. Here is a list of basic elements and options and
B. Here is an outline of an adaptable ceremony that some couples find useful.
From the lists and from your ideas,
what fits you and your wedding?